Manchester United v Everton
12th – 17th December 2019
- Arrive in London, one of the great cities of the world, and during the Christmas season, the city comes even more alive than ever. Transfer from airport to 4-star hotel at Wembley Stadium. (Novotel Wembley)
- Time in hotel to relax.
- 1 pm – Wembley Stadium tour.
- 2 pm – Head out for an afternoon of sightseeing. You will visit iconic locations such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and the London Eye. If you wish to head out shopping at Selfridges or Harrods too, your guide and chauffeur will be happy to escort.
- 6 pm – Your guide will be happy to take you to Winter Wonderland! – The biggest and most amazing Christmas destination in London. Over 100 rides and attractions for all ages, including London’s biggest Christmas market, a Circus MegaDome, Ice rinks, themed cafes and restaurants, karaoke, ice bars and a huge German beer hall.
- Morning – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 11am – Drive to Liverpool.
- 1pm – Stop for lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon. This is the beautiful old town of William Shakespeare, you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities in this centuries old Tudor town on the River Avon.
- Depart Stratford at 3 pm.
- 5 pm – Arrive at your 4-star hotel Liverpool (Hilton or similar).
- 7 pm – Your guide will take out in the city centre for dinner.
- 8:30 pm – Head out for a guided bar crawl in Liverpool’s famous Matthew Street district, made famous by The Beatles. Your guide will take you to a series of live music venues where you can dance the night away.
- Breakfast in your hotel in the morning.
- After breakfast, time for some sightseeing around the city.
- 12 noon – Leave for a leisurely 45 minute drive to the beautiful English town of Alderley Edge in Cheshire. This lovely old village is famous for being the home of many huge football stars, such as Mo Salah, Paul Pogba and even Cristiano Ronaldo when he was at Manchester United! Here we will stop for lunch.
- 1 pm – Over lunch, you’ll meet with a famous United legend or two here with just your group. This could be Paul Scholes, Wes Brown or any other superstar from United’s glorious past over. This will be a private meeting just for your group, meaning you can ask them questions, take selfies and hear funny and interesting stories from their time playing for one of the world’s biggest clubs in the world’s most famous league.
- 2:30 pm – Time to head to your Dronfield hotel via a picturesque drive through the beautiful Peak District countryside.
- 4 pm – Time to check in to a 550 year old traditional country hotel, owned by an ex-Premier League footballer, who will spend some time with your group, telling stories of his time playing in EPL! This lovely hotel is in a quaint old English town with plenty of opportunities to experience the real, traditional England that is often so hard to find (The Manor House, Dronfield).
- Free evening – time to relax in the hotel, or take a stroll to a nearby restaurant for dinner.
- Morning – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 9 am – Matchday! Depart Dronfield and head to Manchester.
- 11 am – arrive at your 4-star hotel in Manchester for check-in. (Crown Plaza or similar)
- 12 noon – Arrive at this world famous ground before taking your VIP seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand for Man United’s big game against Everton! As we have deals with the Premier League clubs directly, we can guarantee you amazing seats at the match. Firstly, you’ll have plenty of time to do some browsing and shopping in the Man United Megastore (where you’ll receive a 10% discount on your shopping!). Afterwards, you will also enjoy 3 hours pre-match VIP hospitality complete with food, wine, beer and soft drinks, all included in the package, as well as
meeting a famous Man United legend. You will also get to walk around the Old Trafford pitch as well as enter the MUFC Museum and take selfies with the Premier League and Champions League trophies!!
- 6:30 pm – After the match, we’ll take you straight back to your 4-star hotel in Manchester.
- Free evening in Manchester – your guide will be more than happy to take you into town for activities, or to simply give you some great suggestions for your evening out.
- 8 am – After breakfast, we will head back down to the South of England.
- 12 pm – arrive at the world class shopping outlet Bicester Village with your chauffeur and guide and fill up the luxury bus with the latest designer merchandise at hugely discounted prices. You can even get a customs refund from certain stores. Here you will free time to take lunch, do some shopping or just relax for the afternoon.
- 4 pm – Head to the hotel in London to put your shopping down and chill out before the evening gets underway (Novotel Wembley)
- 7 pm – Option of a West End show at one of London’s world class theatres, dinner at a cosy restaurant or just drinks at a live music venue. You can also choose to be flexible and go off and do your own thing for the evening. The options are endless!
- Airport shuttle pick up from your hotel
- Arrive airport to depart London for home country. You may want to arrive a little early in order to claim a tax refund on your shopping.
Download our brochure for more info!
- All centrally located 4-star hotels in London, Manchester and Liverpool.
- VIP match tickets with the best view in the stadium.
- Full, hot breakfast every day at your hotel.
- Goodie bag from the club, including free gifts!
- Pre-match food and drinks at the stadium.
- 5 days luxury travel within London and the UK (these luxury Mercedes vehicles include complimentary refreshments, TV’s, DVD players and even PS4’s with FIFA !
- Guided tour of Wembley Stadium.
- Private meeting at your hotel with a famous Premier League legend or two, from your chosen club, where you can ask questions and take selfies!
- Traditional English lunch in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Experienced tour guide for the full 5 days including bar hopping in the cities.
- All luxury airport transfers.