Manchester United v Manchester City
5th March – 10th March 2020
- Driver and guide to collect groups from Heathrow.
- Guests Arrive in London, luxury transfer from airport to 4-star hotel in London (Hilton or similar)
- Time in the hotel to relax.
- 1 pm – Wembley Stadium tour.
- 3 pm – Head out for an afternoon of sightseeing. You will visit iconic locations such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and the London Eye. If you wish to head out shopping at Selfridges or Harrods too, your guide and chauffeur will be happy to escort.
- 6pm – Driver finish
- Dinner in central London with your guide.
- Option of drinking and dancing on a night out in the
party capital of Europe.
- Morning – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 11 am – Drive to Manchester.
- 1 pm – Stop for lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon. This is the beautiful old town of William Shakespeare, you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities in this centuries old Tudor town on the river Avon.
- Depart Stratford at 3pm.
- 5 pm – Arrive at your 4-star hotel in Manchester (Novotel or similar)
- 7 pm – Your guide will take out to Chinatown in central Manchester for dinner.
- 8:30 pm – Head back to your hotel or take the opportunity to check out some of Manchester’s great bars, pubs or shopping areas.
- 8 am – Breakfast in your hotel.
- After breakfast, time for some sightseeing around the city.
- 12 noon – Arrive at this world famous ground before taking your VIP seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand for Man United’s huge game against bitter rivals Liverpool! As we have deals with the Premier League clubs directly, we can guarantee you amazing seats at the match. Firstly, you’ll have plenty of time to do some browsing and shopping in the club shop (where you’ll receive a discount on your shopping!). Afterwards, you will also enjoy 3 hours pre-match VIP hospitality complete with food, wine, beer and soft drinks, all included in the package, as well as meeting a famous Man United legend. You will also get to walk around the Old Trafford pitch as well as enter the MUFC museum and take selfies with the Premier League and Champions League trophies!!
- 3 pm – Kick off.
- 5 pm – After the match, your driver will take you to Liverpool.
- 6:30 pm – Arrive at your 4-star hotel in Liverpool (Radisson Blu or similar).
- This is the live music capital of the UK and a night out here is INCREDIBLE fun!
- 7:30 pm – Dinner out in the city centre (or free time)
- 9 pm – Head out for a guided bar crawl in Liverpool’s famous Matthew Street district, made famous by The Beatles. Your guide will take you to a series of live music venues where you can dance the night away.
- Morning – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 11am – Depart Liverpool hotel.
- Leave for a leisurely 1 hour drive to the beautiful English town of Alderley Edge in Cheshire. This lovely old village is famous for being the home of many huge football stars, such as Mo Salah, Paul Pogba and even Cristiano Ronaldo when he was at Manchester United! Here we will stop for lunch.
- 12 noon – Over lunch, you’ll meet with a famous United legend or two here with just your group. This could be Paul Scholes, Wes Brown or any other superstar from United’s glorious past over. This will be a private meeting just for your group, meaning you can ask them questions, take selfies and hear funny and interesting stories from their time playing for one of the world’s biggest clubs in the world’s most famous league.
- 2pm – After lunch, your chauffeur will take you through the stunning English countryside as we cross the worldfamous hills of the Peak District National Park on our way to Derbyshire.
- 4pm – The Manor House, Dronfield – Time to check in to a 550 year old traditional country hotel, owned by an ex-Premier League footballer, who will spend some time with your group, telling stories of his time playing in EPL! This lovely hotel is in a quaint old English town with plenty of opportunities to experience the real, traditional England that is often so hard to find.
- Free evening – feel free to take a short stroll into the town centre for some dinner, or enjoy a relaxed evening in your hotel.
- 8 am – After breakfast we will head back to the South, viewing some beautiful Peak District scenery along the way.
- 12 pm – arrive at the world class shopping outlet Bicester Village with your chauffeur and guide and fill up the luxury bus with the latest designer merchandise at hugely discounted prices. You can even get a customs refund from certain stores. Here you will free time to take lunch, do some shopping or just relax for the afternoon.
- 4 pm – Head to the hotel in London (Pullman or similar) to put your shopping down and chill out before the evening gets underway.
- 7 pm – Driver to take groups into town and then finish. Option of a West End show at one of London’s world class theatres, dinner at a cosy restaurant or just drinks at a live music venue. You can also choose to be flexible and go off and do your own thing for the evening. The options are endless!
- Airport shuttle pick up from your hotel
- Arrive airport to depart London for home country. You may want to arrive a little early in order to claim a tax refund on your shopping.
Download our brochure for more info!
- All centrally located 4-star hotels in London, Manchester and Liverpool, and a traditional English country hotel.
- VIP match tickets with the best view in the stadium.
- Pre-match food and drinks at Old Trafford.
- 5 days luxury travel within London and the UK (these luxury Mercedes vehicles include complimentary beer fridges, TV’s, DVD players and even PS4’s!)
- Guided tour of Wembley Stadium (optional)
- Meeting with a famous Premier League legend as well as current Premier League player(s).
- Lunch in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- 5 hot breakfasts.
- Experienced tour guide for the full 5 days including bar crawls in the cities.
- All luxury airport transfers
- Complimentary drinks and snacks on board minibus (including beer, wine and soft drinks)