Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
1st – 6th December 2019
- Arrive in London, transfer from airport to 4-star hotel at Wembley Stadium. (Novotel Wembley)
- Time in the hotel to relax.
- 1 pm – Wembley Stadium tour.
- 2 pm – Head out for an afternoon of sightseeing. You will visit iconic locations such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and the London Eye. If you wish to head out shopping at Selfridges or Harrods too, your guide and chauffeur will be happy to escort.
- Dinner in central London with your guide.
- Option of drinking and dancing on a night out in the party capital of Europe.
- Breakfast in hotel.
- 8 am – Depart London hotel.
- 10 am – Arrive in the beautiful English town of Cambridge. Time to have a wander around this University city, and to take in the beauty of the punters on the River Cam. After a walk, we will take you for a traditional English pub lunch.
- 1 pm – Head through the stunning English countryside as we travel on our way to Dronfield, in the delightful Peak District. We will stop for photo opportunities along the way at some breath-taking spots in the heart of England’s lush green landscape.
- 4:30 pm – Time to check in to a 550 year old traditional country hotel, owned by an ex-Premier League footballer, who will spend some time with your group, telling stories of his time playing in EPL! This lovely hotel is in a quaint old English town with plenty of opportunities to experience the real, traditional England that is often so hard to find.
- Free evening.
- 8 am – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 9 am – After breakfast, your driver and guide will take you for a beautiful drive through the Peak District, where we stop for photo opportunities along the way. This is one of England’s famous National Parks, in one of the most stunning areas of the country.
- 12 noon – Stop for lunch in a traditional, idyllic countryside restaurant.
- Afternoon of sightseeing in the Peak District area.
- 4-5 pm – Arrive at your 4-star hotel in Liverpool (Pullman Hotel or similar). This is the live music capital of the UK and a night out here is INCREDIBLE fun!
- 7 pm – Dinner out in the city centre.
- 8 pm – Head out for a guided bar crawl in Liverpool’s famous Matthew Street district, made famous by The Beatles. Your guide will take you to a series of live music venues where you can dance the night away.
- 8 am – Breakfast in your hotel.
- After breakfast, sightseeing around the city, or free time.
- 11 am – Depart Liverpool for Manchester.
- 12:30 pm – Arrive at your Manchester hotel (Malmaison or similar).
- 1 pm – Over lunch, you’ll meet with a famous United legend or two here with just your group. This could be Paul Scholes, Wes Brown or any other superstar from United’s glorious past over. This will be a private meeting just for your group, meaning you can ask them questions, take selfies and hear funny and interesting stories from their time playing for one of the world’s biggest clubs in the world’s most famous league.
- 2 pm to 4:30 pm – free time, or have your guide take you for some sightseeing in Manchester.
- 4:30 pm – Time to head to Old Trafford! Arrive at this world-famous ground before taking your VIP seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand for Man United’s huge game against Champions League finalists Tottenham! As we have deals with the Premier League clubs directly, we can guarantee you amazing seats at the match. Firstly, you’ll have plenty of time to do some browsing and shopping in the club shop (where you’ll receive a 10% discount on your shopping!). Afterwards, you will also enjoy 3 hours pre-match VIP hospitality complete with food, wine, beer and soft drinks, all included in the package, as well as meeting a famous Man United legend. You will also get to walk around the Old Trafford pitch as well as enter the MUFC Museum and take selfies with the Premier League and Champions League trophies!!
- Kick off at 8 pm.
- After the match, head back to your Manchester hotel, or head out into town with your guide for some post-match drinks!
- 8 am – After breakfast, we will take you back to the South of England.
- 12 pm – arrive at the world class shopping outlet Bicester Village with your chauffeur and guide and fill up the luxury bus with the latest designer merchandise at hugely discounted prices. You can even get a customs refund from certain stores. Here you will free time to take lunch, do some shopping or just relax for the afternoon.
- 4 pm – Head to the hotel in London (Novotel London Wembley or similar) to put your shopping down and chill out before the evening gets underway.
- 7 pm – Option of a West End show at one of London’s world class theatres, dinner at a cosy restaurant or just drinks at a live music venue. You can also choose to be flexible and go off and do your own thing for the evening. The options are endless!
- Airport shuttle pick up from your hotel
- Arrive airport to depart London for home country. You may want to arrive a little early in order to claim a tax refund on your shopping.
Download our brochure for more info!
- All centrally located 4-star hotels in London, Manchester and Liverpool.
- VIP match tickets with the best view in the stadium.
- Full, hot breakfast every day at your hotel.
- Goodie bag from the club, including free gifts!
- Pre-match food and drinks at the stadium.
- 5 days luxury travel within London and the UK (these luxury Mercedes vehicles include complimentary refreshments, TV’s, DVD players and even PS4’s with FIFA !
- Guided tour of Wembley Stadium.
- Private meeting at your hotel with a famous Premier League legend or two, from your chosen club, where you can ask questions and take selfies!
- Traditional English lunch in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Experienced tour guide for the full 5 days including bar hopping in the cities.
- All luxury airport transfers.